Promises of Jesus to those who receive the Holy Eucharist in their mouths and not in their hands
Promises of Jesus to those who receive the Holy Eucharist in their mouths and not in their handsJesus is Emmanuel, God with us, really present in the Holy Eucharist. Before our eyes He is a simple consecrated host, but in the omnipresence of God for the soul and the Spirit He is our God, really present, who comes in a personal way and takes delight when we receive Him with faith.
Equally by the fact that He is God He deserves all our respect, praise and worship, and to receive Him unworthily is cause for our condemnation. (1 Corinthians 11:29)
The Priest has received the unique privilege of touching Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament with his hands, because this is the priestly anointing that has been transmitted to him, that unique dignity of bringing Jesus to the altar is shared only with the Blessed Virgin Mary, who gave life to Jesus, now the Priest gives life to him in every Mass he offers and therefore the privilege of touching him remains with him.
But someone other than the Priest cannot touch the body of Christ with his hands, because this is a true sacrilege, it is a way of offending Jesus in his Eucharistic Presence.
Catalina Rivas is a seer born in La Paz Bolivia, she received the stigmata of Jesus in her body and has received mystical gifts that have allowed her to write many books dictated by Jesus. In the book of Jesus in the Passion Catalina received fifteen promises from Jesus to all those who receive Him in the mouth and not in the hand, because this offends Him, instead receiving Him in the mouth glorifies Him.
But it was not only Catalina Rivas who received this type of instruction, but also many other seers. And in exorcisms the devil speaking under obedience imposed by the Holy Name of Jesus has told the exorcist Father Pellegrino Ernetti OSB that what pleases him most is the desecration of the consecrated hosts.
Let us remember that it is Jesus crucified, body, blood, soul and divinity that we receive, so we must confess our indignity and not touch Him with our hands.
Promises of Jesus to those who receive the Holy Eucharist in the mouth and not in the hand
Message dictated to Catalina Rivas, stigmatized seer, with Imprimatur of Monsignor René Fernández, Archbishop of Cochabamba, Bolivia
Who is Catalina Rivas? [See link: https://www.spiritdaily.org/rivas.htm]
17 Promises of Jesus, taken from the book Jesus in “The Passion”, dictated to Catalina Rivas.
To receive Jesus in the mouth, NOT in the hand.
To those who do not receive My Own Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity in their hands,
1. I promise to fill them with My Blessings in their hands, heart, soul and their whole being.
2. I promise them many more graces in earthly life, and the consequent greater guarantees of salvation and increase of essential and accidental Glory, for all their eternal living with Me in Heaven.
3. You will feel Me in Communion so fully in your whole being and with such fullness that the natural desire to touch Me will be taken away from you.
4. If you act in this way, you will receive great graces from Me and great benefits for your whole house.
5. I promise to those who do what I most desire, special power in their hands against the enemies of the soul, and to many I will give gifts of healing.
6. I promise that if they do so with perseverance, they will come in all things with greater intensity, seeking only My greatest honor and glory, and I will exalt them especially, all eternity.
7. I will grant those who, out of love for the fulfillment of all My designs, do not receive Me in their hands, by greater adoration, humility and holy respect, the gift of discernment of spirits with greater intensity.
8. Their names will be written especially in My Heart, yes, for giving me greater pleasure, receive Holy Communion in the mouth and not in the hand.
9. I promise that I will increase all your virtues as a reward for the greater humility that comes from never believing your own hands are clean enough to touch Me.
10. I promise that they will faithfully propagate My Doctrine, and that they will more easily overcome all types of temptations.
11. Those who receive Me in their mouths and not in their hands will not distance themselves from Me if they do so with due reverence, and live in this manner during each one of the days of their lives.
12. I promise that the door will not be closed to My Love for those who, out of affection for My desires, give Me comfort by always receiving Me on their lips and never in their hands.
13. If they persevere in this way to please Me more by receiving Communion in their mouths, I promise they will come to work only for My Heart, with My Heart, in My Heart, for My Divine Heart.
14. I promise to those who honor Me in this way to be very intense and willingly heard by My Heart.
15. If in this matter, which is so important to Me, they give Me the greatest pleasure, they will always like, out of My Love, to follow My Divine motions, and I will recreate them especially, as proof of My satisfaction in the fact that they always receive Holy Communion in their mouths and never in their hand.
16. These will always do a great deal of good to souls; on the other hand, those who insist on taking Me in their hands will be hardened in many things towards My Will, and darkened about My own desires, My own preaching and My own teaching.
17. On the contrary, those who tremble in their hands and do not touch the Sacred Consecrated Form, prepare themselves especially in their whole being, at the hour of receiving Me in communion, to ask Me to be me alone and nothing of them: I promise the grace to reach in a short time the highest Christian perfection, they will seek My Face with more love, they will forget themselves more easily, they will always have My Heart comforted by this gesture, they will receive greater heavenly lights and will have greater joy from My Heart forever and ever.
I promise those who spread these promises:
1. The gift of the knowledge of hearts.
2. They will attain exalted glory in Heaven.
3. They will have a long spiritual life, although not always material, but in a few years, as if they had lived many years of holiness.
4. I will give great blessings to your family.
5. The more they spread them, the more I will pour myself into them.
6. I will make them feel me in an ineffable way, in a growing fullness.
7. I will not allow them to undertake any undertaking if it is not to my liking.
8. I will place in their path enough light so that with My abundant assistance, they will avoid evil and do not only what is good, but what pleases Me most.
9. I will give you still greater graces, countless ones, if you spread them with fervor: consider it a great omission not to make known My promises.
“There are neither 10 nor 20 executioners who destroy My Body, there are many hands that hurt My Body by receiving Communion in the hand; the sacrilegious work of Satan.”
“I promise to anyone who prays for My priests the remission of any temporal punishment due, there will be no purgatory for those who are afflicted because of lukewarm priests, but paradise immediately after their last breath.”
“As long as man has a moment to live he still has time to turn to my Mercy and beg for forgiveness … Listen well, if you have a second to live, take advantage of it, because in it you can win eternal life.”
“MY DAUGHTER, HOW COMMUNION IN THE HAND HURTS YOU …
COMMUNION IN THE HAND IS NOT MY WORK, GOD DOES NOT WANT THIS IN HIS CHURCH. THE POPE SETS AN EXAMPLE AND NOBODY PAYS ATTENTION TO THE BISHOPS.
YOU ARE SANCTIFIED WHEN YOU RECEIVE ME IN THE MOUTH AND WORSHIP ME. DO THIS; MAN MUST NOT TOUCH HIS GOD. SATAN LAUGHS AT THIS…OF PROFANING WHAT IS HOLY…GOD HIMSELF PASSING FROM HAND TO HAND MY DAUGHTER…
SOON I WILL MAKE JUSTICE AND WOE TO THOSE WHO TAKE COMMUNION IN THE HAND. HOW MUCH THEY WILL SUFFER FOR THIS, MY DAUGHTER, BECAUSE THEY DID NOT WORSHIP, BECAUSE THEY PROFANED THEIR GOD, WHO WAS GIVEN TO THEM AS FOOD FOR THEIR SOULS. MY LIFE, I BLESS YOU AND YOU THOSE WHO TAKE HOLY COMMUNION IN THE MOUTHS, THOSE WHO CONFESS THEIR SINS, THOSE WHO SACRIFICE THEMSELVES FOR ME AND FOR THEIR BROTHERS.
FIGHT TO SPREAD THE PROMISES OF HOLY COMMUNION, FIGHT FOR ME MY DAUGHTER, YOUR REWARD WILL BE GREAT IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. I LOVE YOU MY DAUGHTER.”